Sundown Audio

amp trade im doing

conbon

i'd suggest instead of paying for the two caps to be installed, save your coin and get another battery when you can afford it. it should run fine from your single battery for a while until you can afford it

okay okay good. this is what i was thinking. i was looking at the kinetic hc600

2013 Ford Focus Hatchback SE

Kicker CS61234

Kicker 40CS674

Kicker KST25

Sundown Audio SA-12 D2

Rockford Fosgate t1000-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate t400-4

Audio Control LC7i

Kinetik HC2000

0/1 Gauge

Big 3 Upgrade

Beer, babes, and bass.

In this thread you say your going to do the trade in your other thread you say you already did which one is it?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

In this thread you say your going to do the trade in your other thread you say you already did which one is it?

im going to tomorrow morning lol

2013 Ford Focus Hatchback SE

Kicker CS61234

Kicker 40CS674

Kicker KST25

Sundown Audio SA-12 D2

Rockford Fosgate t1000-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate t400-4

Audio Control LC7i

Kinetik HC2000

0/1 Gauge

Big 3 Upgrade

Beer, babes, and bass.

Tell him to keep the cap and make it $150

well what i was going to do: i already have a rockford 2 farad cap so i would use that on the 800a2 and then the cap he is giving me on to 100z2. would that be a good setup? i think it would pretty cool.

Side show is correct. Don't use that 2f cap. I use to have a punch 800a2 pushing 2 12in kicker competition @ 4ohm and a punch 400a4 pushing 2 JL Audio 6.5 comp in the front and 2 old school punch power 6in midbass in the rear deck and my 2farad cap didnt do jack but rob my electrical. If I was u, I'll eliminate the cap and get a good battery in the back, preferably a XS900 or bigger for that amp. The 800a2 is a monster amp and required a lot of juice.

Archived