Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've had this system for years (5 yrs), I was kinda satified with it thus far. Hopefully I can change my audio setup for house music rather than dirty south rap.

Car : Lexus GS300 Sportdesign

Audio Setup : MMATS 2100.1, 2 MMATS P 3.0 in a ported box (unknown measurements), Alpine MRV 4CH old amp, 4 Focal KP 165 speakers, MMATS line driver, Monster RCA cables, Home Depot gauge wires

A/V Setup : (old) Pioneer AVH-p4200DVD (newer) Pioneer AVH-x8500BHS, Western Digital TV player with 500GB external HDD, 2 myron davis headrest

Here's a video of my APP MODE function with my rooted S3 (able to use touch screen)

http://youtu.be/rKOZLsnkV3A?list=UUN3KVwOdcX84bf5Kicst-9Q

I've always into tech stuff, so I used my cellphone to display on my headunit using App Mode. Pretty easy for me now with the Samsung S5 but with the S3, was a headache.

Done other mods to the car, dunno if it needs to be menitoned on this forum, LMK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3724 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...