First Big Build: F150, 2 Fi Team 15s, AB 1100.1, Singer Alt and More

Looks great man. Turned out real nice. Looks like it's a little more violent lol

Still going to attempt to seal everything up without ruining the interior but I'm beginning to care less each day haha

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Besides the stuff falling apart, the panel is looking really good!

I ended up just unplugging it and took it down for now until I figure out a way to keep it attached.....as soon as I started turning it up, it would fall.

Btw, reset the gains with -5db track and that seems to be better.....I'm gonna clamp it again and see what it's pulling.

lol. lookin fresh dude! lovin the wood work.

Thanks man!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

Did you do anything special under the hood? I am trying to get Ideas what to do and I haven't seem to come up with any that will work.

No, not at all.....I actually need to redo a lot under the hood.....not a whole lot of options in there.

What are you specifically having trouble with?

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

I wanted to do like a plexi shelf to put the fuse holders on but There is really no convenient bolts to bolt it in. right now my fuse holders are zipped tied together just laying there.

Not sure exactly where yous want to mount it but you could use thread inserts and a couple brackets. Then mount the plexiglass with a couple bolts thru the brackets. Or you could use some wide angle steel and do it that way.

well see here is the thing even with brackets there is no convenient bolts for brackets under the hood unless you go around the pcm but then the bolts are off set aswell. But I just did a little looking and I think I figured a way out.

08 Ford F150

Yeah, same problem I had. My fuse holders are held in place by the layout of the wire lol

And now the run going from the fuse to the back doesn't give me much room to change things but once I get some of the bigger things done, 'll get around to it.

But, yeah, that's why I never even posted a picture of it.....nothing great to look at but its organized and functional at least.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

Archived