Things only a BASSHEAD would understand!!! (Basshead Fun, Problems etc...)

I was driving next to an 18-wheeler and my bass hit, made the wheels on the 18-wheeler look like they started spinning the opposite way or almost stopped at times.

At that point, I said to myself: "That's something only a BASSHEAD would understand"

Post all the things, problems, and everyday situations that BASSHEADS get into.

this has definitely happened to me and ive even pointed it out to my friend who was riding with me cause i thought i was so neat haha.

what always gets people is when me and a friend start talking VC resistance ("d1,d2" etc) then saying the names of subs really fast along with it (Fi everything so its always just letters haha "btl,sp4,N2,N3,UFO," maybe even a little sundown "nsv3,zv4,zv3") sounds like random letters mumbo jumbo haha

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

trying to decide if something is not working right or Im finally loosing my hearing.

2000 Ford Ranger Sport Ext

Digital Designs DD915J

4.91 net birch box, inch port @ 33hz

FSD FZ2600

FSD FZ100.4

Pioneer DEH80PRS

PRV Audio 6MB200-4 6-1/2" Midbass Woofers

Tymphany BC25SC08-04 1" Silk Dome Neodymium Tweeters with Waveguide

• 3 weeks later...

Chasing rattles is the biggest thing for me I put damplifier pro everywhere I could think of and then it sounds good but then you hit those certain notes that start making the plastic on the interior rattle it such a pain in the a** then your off to home Depot or Lowes to find something to make it stop.

Archived