Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

american bass xd8s


96saturnsl

Recommended Posts

Posted

I found a guy on Craigslist that is going to sell me 4 xd8s for 125. My ? Is what should I expect out of these? Will they play the low notes like I want? And I'm interested in trying a bandpass box but I'm unsure if its worth it to build a bandpass or run em in a L ported enclosure. Any ideas?

Posted

I have all the wiring to do it. Once I get the sub's and box built I will. I have wiring in the car now for this cheap pos autotek amp that's running 2 walmart 12" pioneers so I have at least something for now lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 634 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...