Jump to content

Component set with amp suggestions


Sheamus

Recommended Posts

Posted

So right now I have 4 hds212s on 2200 watts and for my mids and highs I just have 4 pioneer coaxials on their max rms (60)

The speakers barely keep up with the subs so I want to upgrade my mids and highs

Does anyone have any suggestions on a component set with an amp?

Should I run components up front with coaxials in the back? Or just components up front?

I want to try out the soundqubed pro audio components but I havent found many reviews on them so im not so sure

this is in a 98 jeep grand cherokee

Posted

Go out and listen to several sets, either in a store or audio a sound comp. Make your decision after actually hearing some setups.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 952 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...