Jump to content

Hard drive suggestions please


Recommended Posts

Posted

I had a raptor drive a while back, I couldn't stand the clacking... They are quite a bit louder than a regular drive. I just run a WD Black 1TB with a 120GB SSD for my OS and a few games. I'm looking into getting a 500GB Samsung EVO 850 or Intel 730 480GB. RAID sounds nice, but I just want one big drive to hold all of my games and the OS. Also, these new drives can use up to 4GB of my RAM for buffering. I'm probably going to need to upgrade to 16GB soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6188 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...