help needed Super budget pc build

So I've never built a PC but I've replaced hard drives memory etc and am confident I could do it no problem with a little learning.

Anyway my wife has really started getting into photography and doing infant shoots etc and i want her to have a desktop to do editing on. This will not be used for games just editing and streaming.

my budget is about 450 for tower by itself. I was looking at the kits on newegg and don't know any info really so some input would be great..build list would be awesome. I don't care about AMD or Intel there is no preference. Thanks guys.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I feel like the guy who doesn't know the difference between a boss or dc amp if that makes sense.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883220562

That looks like it should fit your needs pretty well. It's possible to build a machine within that budget but it's tough if you don't already have an existing license for Windows. Windows costs $100 so it only leaves you with $350 for hardware if you have to buy a copy. If you already have a license I can part out a machine for a $450 budget that would be a bit faster than the ASUS model I linked to.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

thanks for the suggestion. I have a license and the othe programs ill use so software cost is not a problem..what would you recommend closer to 450$

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

thanks for the suggestion. Just wondering if I would save building a similar computer. Also how much does the tower really matter when picking one to do something budget like this?

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Idk ill look if I do.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

A micro-atx system with built in graphics on the motherboard is where you should start. Spend most of your money on a decent Monitor, as for storage, you should be able to easily get 2Tb's for under $80 nowadays on amazon.

In a nutshell you should get a micro-atx board> One SSD drive- (60-80gbs)> a terabyte drive(for storage)> and save up for a really good monitor. If you are editing Photographs, the monitor is what matters the most. Sale everything you have and buy a screen with a resolution of 2560x1440 with a high DPI count, 1920-1080p at minimum. Also once configured you should find a computer store, and have the monitor white balanced properly.

From the location under your forum avatar, you seem to be about 70 miles away from one. If you do find your self going to one, they have awesome deals on CPU/Motherboard combo's that will save you a good amount of money... and right now since it's Cyber Monday, you will also find good deals on other things there... Like cases, power supplies, hard drives and optical drives. I always go to newegg for RAM though... The newest AMD APU's have a much better iGPU for graphics when comparing to Intel's i 4000 series processors with iGPU's. Anyway... They have reps there that at least know how to part together a PC and help you out.

Archived