Those componets look pretty beefy. How do they sound?

I have 2 pairs of those in my doors, deffinately beefy, deffinately have to build out cause they wont fit in stock location, but they are around $80 on ebay and sound great and even better considerring the price.

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

are you trying to start a fire or fry something. you better go back fix those wires coming through the door frame. accident waiting to happen. bass for a lil while and vibrations from just driving will rub right through

29.jpg

are you trying to start a fire or fry something. you better go back fix those wires coming through the door frame. accident waiting to happen. bass for a lil while and vibrations from just driving will rub right through

29.jpg

a fire from speaker wire>? really lol>? i have taken precautions all is well.

a fire from speaker wire>? really lol>? i have taken precautions all is well.

If my buddy Erik still had his brothers car i would show you pics of it it started from the right rear speaker wire shorting out and burnt the car down to the ground

You got some good stuff their man!

(IMO)PLEASE change the deck though. I had pretty bad experience with that deck! not soo good for subs.(IMO)

deck wont change...my other sony i had before this one lasted 2 years before it got stolen...

and i will fix the wires in the door....

Edited by connersdad19

i am going to be sending the mid to cadence monday or tuesday...i also just ordered my under the hood battery

Deka Intimidator Battery - 9A78DT

i also bought some techflex from partsexpress for under the hood.

Edited by connersdad19