Jump to content

iPad - mini or full size? Any good sound apps?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anybody use iPad for playing tracks or other utilities? Which do you prefer the mini or full size? Any special apps for sound you recommend? I have the option of keeping my mini 3 or spending another $100 for an air 2, both would have 64GB mem.

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

Posted

whats wrong with the "music" app?

As for what id prefer.. if i was putting one in a dash, id go Mini for mine..

For any other reason.. meh.. If I'm mobile, I use my iPhone. If I'm sitting down, i use my MBP

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

Music app is fine for playback . . .I was thinking app suggestions along the lines of tuners, wave generators, spl gauge etc.

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2277 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...