Jeff4661 Posted December 9, 2014 Report Posted December 9, 2014 Ok I am helping a friend build a box for a Fi BL fully loaded D2 ohm that is going to be run off of a SQ2200 in the back of a jeep Cherokee Bcs he has kinda a space preference I came up with this box design (external measurements) The plan is sub up, port back Hight-18" Width-29" Length-20" Now here is the math I got I estimated that I'd have .5 cubes for bracing and adding the sub Port would be a 6" piece of pvc 10" long flared on the inside Giving me a net volume of 4.19 cubes after all displacement and a end tuning of 35.55 Hz Is this enough port for 4.19 cubes? Any other thoughts on this design? Feel free to chime in Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Triticum Agricolam Posted December 9, 2014 Report Posted December 9, 2014 What size sub? I assume its a 15"? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Jeff4661 Posted December 9, 2014 Author Report Posted December 9, 2014 What size sub? I assume its a 15"? Yes sorry I tried to convince him on a 12" Bcs of his space restrictions...but here we are Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.