Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone ever ordered here? My Christmas bonus was a little bigger than expected, so I'm gonna splurge on some "here's to a great year" drinks, and Master is the only place I can find what I want (Yamazaki Distiller's Reserve)

Just curious to know who has ordered and how the experience was.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 3322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...