Double din in dash fully functional remote or screen?

I have a jvc double din touch screen in my truck. It's really cool until the touch screen stops working. Does anyone know off hand of a double din screen that has all the controls around the screen or can be fully operated via remote if digitizer was to die. Because everything worked on it up until it stopped reading my finger on the screen. I have looked and can't seem to find anyone that does that type repair either maybe thats an option I haven't been able to find. Any help would be nice seems all the ones I look at don't explain if it can function without the touch screen. Thanks for any help

Did you try resetting it or recalibrating it? What model do you have? Do you have the remote for it? I'm sure you can navigate thru the menus with the remote, might take longer then using the touch screen...no local shops around that fixes electronics?

I haven't had any luck finding a shop. I will get the model later. I lost my remote and figured if it's already messed up why buy a new remote. I can press eject but that just pulls up the screen to Actualy press eject on the screen. I figure if I buy a new one I want everything functional by pressing buttons around the screen. I really like the clean look but it's a real pain knowing that is the only issue.

Archived