mylesshivers Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 I am trying to make a box, and I am using this website with a volume of 3 ft^3 at 32 hz. Height of 12.5 and width of 2. The calculations equate to 16.8" IIRC. So my question is if I have 16.8" of port would that be the length of wood to make the port (the actual wooden L)? Or would I measure down the middle of the port??
YukonDCXL Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 Give box dimensions and even a drawing of the box with port style you plan on doing so some one can be more help to you.
rockFord_Expedition Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 In an L shaped port, the length is measured down the middle Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
mylesshivers Posted December 13, 2014 Author Report Posted December 13, 2014 In an L shaped port, the length is measured down the middle Thank you
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.