ethan_leonardo Posted July 19, 2015 Report Posted July 19, 2015 I've demoed reds in Best Buy, even tried razer's switch, wasn't a huge fan. My personal keyboard has blues on them. I love the sound but that does get old after awhile. I want to try browns. Some people say they are a quiet blue.
RainStryke Posted July 19, 2015 Report Posted July 19, 2015 I've demoed reds in Best Buy, even tried razer's switch, wasn't a huge fan. My personal keyboard has blues on them. I love the sound but that does get old after awhile. I want to try browns. Some people say they are a quiet blue. Nah, just buy the o-rings and put them under the keys: http://www.amazon.com/Max-Keyboard-Cherry-Rubber-Dampeners/dp/B00E4MYDTY Logitech does this to their G710+ keyboards and it keeps them nice and quiet.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.