jhmeg2 Posted December 20, 2014 Report Posted December 20, 2014 I've got a sealed enclosure with a single side that is polycarbonate. It was originally for an 8", but it's .48 ^3ft. I am thinking of using it for a DD SW6.5, and porting it. I have a 2" flared port, or I could do a slot port. I just need the space back. What should I do? Round or slot and to what Frequency? it willl be getting about 600 I could turn back and I am going to take out the line driver. Im thinking about 40ish. Also I h a ve it carpeted now, but was thinking of painting to match the truck. ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
SQL50 Posted December 20, 2014 Report Posted December 20, 2014 As much wood as you would use, just build a new enclosure.
Jeff4661 Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 As much wood as you would use, just build a new enclosure.X2 Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.