Second Skin Audio

any vic owners out there...need some box info

fordbassmaker95

um you could go sealed. i like really big sealed boxes. they can play low. but with those subs you don't need as much air space as some of the subs i was.thinking about. they Would do fine in 3 cubes each. and one 8inch or 2 6inch Ports would be ok.

but 3 15s for $100 id give it a shot.

so if I did the 3 cubes each what would the dimensions be and where should I place the ports and I've seen others use pvc would that be sufficient and any ideas about a amp to push em??? sorry bout all the ????

the port Would be at the front of the box. so if you

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

um you could go sealed. i like really big sealed boxes. they can play low. but with those subs you don't need as much air space as some of the subs i was.thinking about. they Would do fine in 3 cubes each. and one 8inch or 2 6inch Ports would be ok.

but 3 15s for $100 id give it a shot.

so if I did the 3 cubes each what would the dimensions be and where should I place the ports and I've seen others use pvc would that be sufficient and any ideas about a amp to push em??? sorry bout all the ????

the port Would be at the front of the box. so if you popped your trunk and the 3 subs were facing up the port Would be facing the license plate. also you can use sonotube instead of pvc pipe. i don't like pvc for ports. its to resonant.

i have sonotube in my box right now, i love it!

maybe someone can chime In about how big your port should be. i wanna say 2 6inch ports but not sure.

as far as amp... give me a budget I'll find you a amp

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/crescendo-audio-s1500-1/

here's your amp. This amp will be perfect. it can handle below 1ohm so if they are dual 4ohm subs run at .66ohms and if there dual 2 run at 1ohm.

i can't tell you how.to wire until.i know the ohm of the subs. this amp does a Lil over rated so it would be very close to the 700w for each sub.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

oh, well always run 0g. no matter what your main run should be 0g and reduce if needed. but in your case sky high cca 0g Would work fine. there running a special right Now, 25ft of power 25ft of ground for $80 bucks. that's actually enough for dual runs and your big 3.

if you need rc cables I'll.point you in the right direction. Also you need 2 0g fuse blocks. sky high has them for $7 a pop then 2 250amp anl fuses for $4 a pop. i would get extras. the only 2 other things you need is some 8 or 10g speaker wire and 20ft of remote wire. again go to dropping hz. com and you'll find everything I'm talking about.

if you get confused or need help post here or pm me.

this is like the 40th build I've put together for someone here. i love to help anyway i can.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

oh, well always run 0g. no matter what your main run should be 0g and reduce if needed. but in your case sky high cca 0g Would work fine. there running a special right Now, 25ft of power 25ft of ground for $80 bucks. that's actually enough for dual runs and your big 3.

if you need rc cables I'll.point you in the right direction. Also you need 2 0g fuse blocks. sky high has them for $7 a pop then 2 250amp anl fuses for $4 a pop. i would get extras. the only 2 other things you need is some 8 or 10g speaker wire and 20ft of remote wire. again go to dropping hz. com and you'll find everything I'm talking about.

if you get confused or need help post here or pm me.

this is like the 40th build I've put together for someone here. i love to help anyway i can.

thanks man great advice.. and I will thanks for taking the time to answer every question. thanks again

NP man, always happy to help.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

I've had better luck with sub and port back in my vic. Running two sundown z v.3 15's on a ct 4000.1 @ .5 ohm.8 cubes gross 6 cubes net at 32 hz. 20x42x20. Box was a tight fit. Triple baffled and braced. Havent put it on a meter yet have to get that cca out of my car next week. Still does hair tricks and all that loud stuff. I have a 94 so trunk is the same. I would have made the box 41 inches wide, bearly fit, had to do some beating to get it in.

20141130_184300_zpsb724cbd4.jpg

20141130_184233_zps197176d5.jpg

Archived