2005 Chrysler 300C Build...SLOWWWWW LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Update.....got my new deck installed and also ran all my RCA's.. Kenwood DDX471HD and also painted my dash bezel to match my car...

13088176-ABAC-41E7-BDAE-EFBC803C8D74.jpg

Here's the sketchup of my box...5 cubes at 34 hz for 2-HDC312's! Got a buddy building the box for me!! Making progress!!!

8695BA16-5EAE-436C-A7FF-1361521C5006.jpg

Surprised I haven't gotten ONE response! It's all good! I'm doing this for me lol! Haven't gotten the chance to start my doors, waiting to get my tweeter pods done and I can start! I'll keep yall posted!!!!!

we just waiting too see those sexy hdc12s you waiting on. looking good man!

Lol I'm waiting patiently for them to get here!! Box is almost done and I'll try to wrap it in black vinyl! I'll start the doors as soon as the tweeter pods are done! It's getting there little by little!

wrapping vinyl can be a pain, but looks good when done right. waiting on backorders sucks, but you will be happy when you get them.

Will be my first time wrapping but I got some extra yardage and spare wood to practice on lol! But yeah, they still don't know when they'll be back in stock so I'm just doing what I can until then! Once the box is done, I'll try to wrap it and post the pics!

Archived