Sonic Electronix

yes im reading and there is no way you have 16 inches all around.. from top to bottom.. like i said ive owned truks and have installed and now a beast 15 inch wont fit behind a single cab.. best you can do is add better subs. like the sundown sa

you updated your post after i had posted.. and i doubt you have that much room unless you have a king cab not a single cab.. my full size chevy with the seat all the way to the front gives me around 12 inches max at the bottom

please remeasure.... by the look of your box you dont have 10 inches up on top.. you have 12's and the top should look just as wide as your sub but it looks way smaller.. i can alse see the back wall of the truck so i know it doesn't go deeper.. remeasure then comeback and ask again

this isnt a debate on my box size I know what i have I built it! Now im looking for someone who can make suggestions on what i can do with what i have, evidently thats not you since we cant get past the stated facts "box size" so just move on! Ill wait for someone with more knowledge to come along..

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

no one is going to help you for the simple fact of the way you asked.. you can see by the few posts and how they even laughed at you.. if you really have the room you say i can work with it and suggest a Fi sp4 with 3 6 inch round ports tuned to 33hz.. but i highly doubt you have that space available.. like i said remeasure and comeback with the new measurements

now let me state he didn't build his box around the 3rd center seat belt like i did so he sacrificed his center console i took the time to take advantage of all that extra space thats just sitting behind his box

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Archived