Sonic Electronix

Need help setting gains dc 3.5k

Have you checked the DD1 locator section at all? Cali prolly has tons of people on there that are within a reasonable distance from you. To bad I live in Wisconsin and there are not many at all which really sucks. I would gladly compensate someone well if there was someone near me with one that would be willing to meet up. Especially if they had a CC1 too! My location is a dud! You will prolly have a lot better luck than me though.

When I can get the DD1 / CC1 combo pack I'd love to help as many bassheads as I could in my area! Id even drive a decent distance too to meet some fellow peeps that were into car audio as much as I am. Around my area, I feel like there is nobody who really cares much for it. Heck Id even lend a hand wiring someone's ride if they needed help or just wanted the company of someone around with interests in the same hobby.

97 Buick LeSabre with stock 140 amp alternator

XS Power D3400 (under the hood) using pdb distro blocks

Big 3 done with 2/0 ga welding cable

Alpine CDE-HD149BT head unit

CT Sounds Meso 6.5" components

CT Sounds 60.4

CT Sounds 1400.1

Fi Q 12 D2 with cooling in 2.5 net tuned @32 hz (box built by Sound Mekanix Customs)

Bunch of Sky High 1/0 ga & 4 ga cable (plus fuse holders)

Connection BT2 & BT4 550 (Audison) RCA's

Bunch of Mojo Mat

Are you just setting your gains on a sub amp or are you trying to do a 4 channel too?

CT Sounds 60.4

CT Sounds 1400.1

Fi Q 12 D2 with cooling in 2.5 net tuned @32 hz (box built by Sound Mekanix Customs)

Bunch of Mojo Mat

What type of headunit are you using and want are the RCA pre-out voltage? If you have 4v+ pre-outs you should barely have to turn the gain knob much at all. Don't use any bass boost on the amp or headunit also. Just set the gain very conservatively till you find the tools that you are looking for. Also what kind of amp are you dealing with, along with subs, and what kind of power are you feeding them? (as in alternator amperage and battery power) If you hit the search bar and look up "setting gains" you may find some info that will assist you too. There's prolly 1000's of posts regarding it. Which on this site 95% of them will say the only way to do it "properly" is to use the dd-1.

Sorry I missed the power and type of amp in your title.

CT Sounds 60.4

CT Sounds 1400.1

Bunch of Mojo Mat

Archived