10 pounds of stuff in a five pound bag!

I would just like to know if I'm missing a secret or technique to fitting a double din in a NNBS chevy/ GMC truck with that giant pac module along with a steering wheel control module? I seriously couldn't get it to fit and line up right and the one time I got close a plug came out of the module... Got so frustrated took everything out and boxed it up and taking it to a shop tomorrow... Hated having to do that but I felt like I was doing a crappy install -__- anyone else have trouble like this?

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

While I don't own a nnbs Chevy, I do have an nbs GM.

When I do mine, I take my heater controls right out, so I can get my hand in up underneath to guide the wires and modules. There's also a fair bit of space on the passenger side of the radio (generally people are inclined to push it up into the drivers side because that's where the wire comes from the factory)

While I don't own a nnbs Chevy, I do have an nbs GM.

When I do mine, I take my heater controls right out, so I can get my hand in up underneath to guide the wires and modules. There's also a fair bit of space on the passenger side of the radio (generally people are inclined to push it up into the drivers side because that's where the wire comes from the factory)

mines a nnbs GMC Sierra, i had all the controls I could take out , out of the way. I've never worked in a nbs so I dk if it has more room. But all I know is my dash has no room. Thought about extending the harness but I'm just gunna call my buddy up that works at a shop and see how much he can get it done for

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Archived