Kyle Aaron Jones Posted January 9, 2015 Report Posted January 9, 2015 I am now the proud owner of a 1993 Dodge Grand caravan. I want to remove the back seat and replace it with a subwoofer box. I have a basic understanding of how to build a box. I have one Fi SSD 15 fully loaded. I am thinking of getting three more and a crescendo BC3500D to power them. This is the basic design of the box. Any input or opinions about the box would be greatly appreciated. This will be my fourth subwoofer box, and by far the largest. I have access to a workshop. Thanks a lot! -Kyle
Kyle Aaron Jones Posted January 10, 2015 Author Report Posted January 10, 2015 No this will be just under the window line. It will be 47 left to right and 40 front to back and 20 inches tall.
SGTSKIP Posted January 10, 2015 Report Posted January 10, 2015 I have 2 JL W3 15's in my Windstar, subs facing a little towards the front on top, and 2 4" ports in each chamber firing towards the front under the rear seat. Power is from 2 Rockford Prime 500.1's. I have Handicap plates with DV on there so total stealth mobile Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister
Kyle Aaron Jones Posted January 10, 2015 Author Report Posted January 10, 2015 Thanks for the reply SGTSKIP. I am stoked to build a big box. How many cubes is yours? This is my amp http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_32947_MTX-Audio-RT1000D.html ( I will sell it when I order new drivers)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.