Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

1500 watts on one 12" or 2 12"?


Guest

Recommended Posts

Posted

Two AA Chaos (800W RMS each) would be excellent on those 1500W if you have the space, since you won't be overdriving them at all you will get great sound quality as well as greater cone area than a single 15".

Thank you! Best news I have heard all day! lol
That's kinda what I was trying to explain to you when you pm'ed me..

2 12s will have more cone area and will need the around the same size box as a 15"

True! I do think two 12s will be good for my setup! Thanks for the help man! :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 665 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...