Making Toyota Sexy - Crescendo, Rockford, Ascendant, XS Power, Mechman, Knu and More

This weekend I am going to fiberglass my apillars!! Kinda psyched but kinda intimidated at the same time! I will give it my best shot though! Let me know if you have any pointers! :)

Here are my supplies:

20150204_031612738_i_OS.jpg

And to Cablguy and anyone else who wondered what my car looked like...here it is...in all its glory :domodance:

20150201_182937268_i_OS.jpg

It's coming along nicely! keep up the good work!

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Fiberglass Update! I got a lot of body filler work ahead of me. I got a ton of creases/wrinkles when I used the fleece. :P But, for this being my first time doing this, I think I am off to a good start.

20150207_211459670_i_OS.jpg

20150207_232158019_i_OS.jpg

I'd start the pillars over if I was you

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Not trying to "condemn" you. I'm just letting you know I'm not sure body working those is even going to help.

I would pull them off and re-stretch the fabric as tightly as possible. The less wrinkles you have, means the less body work and headache your going to deal with. Sorry if I came off the wrong way but I would re-stretch and cut as much of the excess fabric away as possible.

Stretch and stretch man, you don't want any overlapping if you can help it. Stretch as tightly to the pillar as possibly can.

I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Hold on let me try to provide you with a pic.

oh lawd.

Archived