The Big Chris Posted April 3, 2008 Report Posted April 3, 2008 I am planning on selling my f250 and getting a 2007 Tahoe. I want to build a box just like Steve's in his Tahoe but with 15"s. Will there be enough room for 6 15" Memphis M3's? Or should I do 4? What sort of amp do I need to power these beasts? Preferably Memphis but through some others at me. I have a 1100w Memphis amp right now for my three 12"s that I would be getting rid of and I could use that if needed but I want to keep everything lookin clean and neat. Thanks -Christian
memphis_finest1 Posted April 3, 2008 Report Posted April 3, 2008 I am planning on selling my f250 and getting a 2007 Tahoe. I want to build a box just like Steve's in his Tahoe but with 15"s. Will there be enough room for 6 15" Memphis M3's? Or should I do 4? What sort of amp do I need to power these beasts? Preferably Memphis but through some others at me. I have a 1100w Memphis amp right now for my three 12"s that I would be getting rid of and I could use that if needed but I want to keep everything lookin clean and neat. Thanks -Christian funny cause im going to buy a 07 tahoe when i get back you can fit 6 if you put them in there right . ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all traces
95pimpalass Posted April 3, 2008 Report Posted April 3, 2008 u can fit 6 15s in da back of da new hoe's and if u go with the m3s ur gonna need like 3000wrms so i would say go for the POWER t3001bd...
Guest Dylan Dude Posted April 3, 2008 Report Posted April 3, 2008 Why don't you just get a Suburban? They are the same car but they are just extended in the back which will give you a ton more space for the box.
The Big Chris Posted April 4, 2008 Author Report Posted April 4, 2008 Why don't you just get a Suburban? They are the same car but they are just extended in the back which will give you a ton more space for the box. because I can get a great deal on a Tahoe through a friend...and I just like the overall shortness of the tahoe compared to the suburban but do you guys think I can make the box like this: ____ |o o o| |o o o| or like this: ___ |o o| |o o| |o o| ?
The Big Chris Posted April 4, 2008 Author Report Posted April 4, 2008 u can fit 6 15s in da back of da new hoe's and if u go with the m3s ur gonna need like 3000wrms so i would say go for the POWER t3001bd... I cant find that one on the Rockford website. I don't know a whole lot about amps although what type do I need, like mono, 2 channel, 3 channel, etc?
95pimpalass Posted April 4, 2008 Report Posted April 4, 2008 I cant find that one on the Rockford website. I don't know a whole lot about amps although what type do I need, like mono, 2 channel, 3 channel, etc? Rockford dont make those anymore but u can still buy it online... and u would need a mono amp which is the choice for subwoofers...
The Big Chris Posted April 4, 2008 Author Report Posted April 4, 2008 Rockford dont make those anymore but u can still buy it online... and u would need a mono amp which is the choice for subwoofers... so what other amps do you guys recommend?
Rose-Villian Posted April 4, 2008 Report Posted April 4, 2008 I just had 6 15's In my Escalde But Tore it out cuz there wasnt enogh airspace BYFAR!... Ide do 4 15's and Give them The airpsace they need and Alota power.... WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.