Second Skin Audio

Kicker L7--Highs/Lows

conbon

If you properly tune your system, you should never need a bass knob. It's always going to give you the maximum output you can get before you start clipping. That is why I wouldn't use one. If you don't know what clipping is, I highly suggest you research. I've clipped the hell out of some L7's and ruined them...

The enclosure is just as important as the subwoofer. Make sure you have a good design. I suggest learning about subwoofer parameters or have someone with experience build your box.

why not have a properly tuned system and a bass knob? i want to be able to control how much bass there is whenever i want. and i know about the enclosure. i buy all my boxes from high output enclosures.

2013 Ford Focus Hatchback SE

Kicker CS61234

Kicker 40CS674

Kicker KST25

Sundown Audio SA-12 D2

Rockford Fosgate t1000-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate t400-4

Audio Control LC7i

Kinetik HC2000

0/1 Gauge

Big 3 Upgrade

Beer, babes, and bass.

The BL is a nice choice. As the DSS Ethos.

But honestly you really need to focus on getting the RIGHT box for your sub.

You could buy any sub sold or promoted here, and be very happy. The L7 is not a bad sub, unless you have an amazing deal on one, take a serious look at others...

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

The BL is a nice choice. As the DSS Ethos.

But honestly you really need to focus on getting the RIGHT box for your sub.

You could buy any sub sold or promoted here, and be very happy. The L7 is not a bad sub, unless you have an amazing deal on one, take a serious look at others...

yeah i know i am getting a really nice box. itll be about 4.5 cubes. 32hz

2013 Ford Focus Hatchback SE

Kicker CS61234

Kicker 40CS674

Kicker KST25

Sundown Audio SA-12 D2

Rockford Fosgate t1000-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate t400-4

Audio Control LC7i

Kinetik HC2000

0/1 Gauge

Big 3 Upgrade