Interior Panel Rebuild suggestions and mounting

aculous

You'd have more time and money into fixing those panels than it's worth unless you are modifying them--changing color, shape, flow, etc. ^^^Like he said.

I'd use car-part.com to search for one item or panel and then call that place to see if they have more. They have a sort-by-location option. We scooped a complete ZX3 interior including seat belts, seats, dash, visors, door panels, all pillars, carpet, and headliner for a car we bought back from a hack customer for $300. They are out there, just have to find it.

gentleman and a scholar. That website just gave me two different cars that I am going to jack the carpet and interior out of. Fuck making a center console if I can buy one. all I want is damn cupholders.

EDIT: MOTHERFUCKER! ....water damage...carpets and interiors jacked. Hah guess I will keep looking.

Damn. Keep looking though, you'll find it. Don't forget that the carpet and most panels forward of the rear seat bottom are the same as the Chrysler 300. Add those to your search as they are more plentiful. May even have a different console option for you that you'll like better.

yea I was looking at 300 door panels because they're almost identical. Gotta do some measuring on that though.

Archived