Jeff4661 Posted March 29, 2015 Author Report Posted March 29, 2015 Got a chance to meet with a friend who has a TL. 148.1 @ 40hz with the window an the hatch open 146.1 sealed up at 42hz I believe I currently have 2 runs of shca 2/0 run to the back off of the alternators I'll get some pictures of it later.. I figured these numbers weren't to bad for budget sub's and not being sealed off yet. Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted March 31, 2015 Author Report Posted March 31, 2015 Yukong update video https://youtu.be/n1UGOPbkKvA Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted April 1, 2015 Author Report Posted April 1, 2015 8 12's is going to good I'm fairly happy with it so far especially for SVC budget subs Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted April 2, 2015 Author Report Posted April 2, 2015 Double post Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted April 2, 2015 Author Report Posted April 2, 2015 I bought some stuff to start the sealing it off process this morning.. Again since I've never done this before I kinda guessed at how I wanted to do it... I also have a few pictures of the running of the wire an whatnot.. Will add a couple new in when I get out of bed... 2 runs of SHCA 2/0 RUN I routed it underneath the vehicle. I have plenty of wire for 2 more runs power and grounds.. But I didn't have the fuses.. More to come stay tuned Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted April 7, 2015 Author Report Posted April 7, 2015 First off few more pics of the 2/0 install Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
MrRTJ24 Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 What batteries do you have in there? I don't see many batteries that have what looks like 8 cells in each one. My ride as of now and what's to come:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197137-mrrtj24s-66-chevelle-vehicle-log/
Jeff4661 Posted April 7, 2015 Author Report Posted April 7, 2015 Now on to start sealing it off.. This is the top section.. This is 1 of the 2 sections for the sides.. I have one more section to build tommarow then I spray foam it all shut... More to come stay tuned Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
dbmode2 Posted April 8, 2015 Report Posted April 8, 2015 The night glow on the speedometer looks awesome.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.