Illinois Meet

slim8605

1.um i went it was raining lol

2.i just got off school when i went lol

3.aha im leaving for work in like 30 min

4.not touching fuck t&k

5.lmao i talked to him today, i doubt he'll do it. but w/e

6.which one, the cool one or the dbag owner dude?

7. im in love with the LVS 15.... gimme gimme gimme

the one whos tall, 18 years old, black short spikey hair, and said he's building a wall, but the other guy is building it for him.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

the one whos tall, 18 years old, black short spikey hair, and said he's building a wall, but the other guy is building it for him.

LMFAO ur tlking bout neko with the colbalt....kris has the civic, hes is building the wall? the only reason i went there is cuz they held alot of shows last year and the only real comp was tim the owner with that damn solo x 18 on a huge ass memphis amp.

LMFAO ur tlking bout neko with the colbalt....kris has the civic, hes is building the wall? the only reason i went there is cuz they held alot of shows last year and the only real comp was tim the owner with that damn solo x 18 on a huge ass memphis amp.

he has a cobalt to?

when I talked to the guy 1st time he said they don't do shows, and they don't have a meter.

I know they have a shop car that has a Solo X 18 and they say it's the loudest car in joliet which I don't believe but eh.

yah, it's a Civic with a wall of 2 15' Mojos and 2 memphis 2500 amps, and he expects to hit 160 lol.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

they have a meter and yes they did shows last year i have the plaqs i won.

ok i got the guys mixed up ur talking bout kris with the civic thats gonna do all that lol yeah i know who ur talking bout. he dont think anyones shit but his is good. he cant be anywose than the guy in bolingbrook car audio shop there at 57 and boughton tellin me he hit 170s in a rex (crx) with 2 12s.

they have a meter and yes they did shows last year i have the plaqs i won.

ok i got the guys mixed up ur talking bout kris with the civic thats gonna do all that lol yeah i know who ur talking bout. he dont think anyones shit but his is good. he cant be anywose than the guy in bolingbrook car audio shop there at 57 and boughton tellin me he hit 170s in a rex (crx) with 2 12s.

yah, well the other dude was shitting on meade saying he's done builds that hit 166 db's.

they both talk shit but one is more mature than the other and is a good installer.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

A&W, i just noticed you messaged me like a month ago. yea i live like 10 minutes away from the motorola in Schaumburg. i used to go there for my schools Robotics team buildup at Door 40, left my fucking Sega Genesis there last year.

Archived