Jump to content

Illinois Meet


slim8605

Recommended Posts

Posted

i was just gonna say get some signs up on nearby roads so people know that the park is nearby. But i guess we can just hear a bunch of beats from like 1/4 mile away anyway. haha

bringing your own chairs is cool with me

I can't really fit alot of shit in my car it's a 2007 Chevy Cobalt lol.

I can fit sum small shit in my trunk I doubt a chair though.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

well we can sit in people cars for a start. hairtricks ftw

I hope to do a hair trick with my 2 lvl 4's and Crunch GP 3000.

hehe.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

2 lvl 4's, the 15's i hope.

Im gonna bring my cd's full of songs just for fun.

Ohh man, my friend has 2 12" Kenwoods, 375rms total.

He thinks that he can hit 140db legal and 130 Drive-by in a pre-fab sealed box.

I just straight out laughed and said no way.

Posted

2 lvl 4's, the 15's i hope.

Im gonna bring my cd's full of songs just for fun.

Ohh man, my friend has 2 12" Kenwoods, 375rms total.

He thinks that he can hit 140db legal and 130 Drive-by in a pre-fab sealed box.

I just straight out laughed and said no way.

lol that made me giggle.

I don't wanna do 15's because it'll take too much trunk space and 12's can be just as loud as 15's.

I also wanna have something small but be LOUD and show people u dont need BIG SUBS to be LOUD.

I should have my I pod hooked up by the time the event is here I need a SATA power cable for my new hard drive than I can put all my songs and shit on it right now I got a black bag lugging around like 150 cd's.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

Wait a minute... I have kenwood subs

550 rms though

I hope to hit a 135

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

Posted

Wait a minute... I have kenwood subs

550 rms though

I hope to hit a 135

I was hitting 138 at the xtreme show off the T1500 and my box wasnt ported.

now its ported I prob hit 140.

we'll find out at the meet if I have both subs.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

It's called "reading the thread". You should try it sometime.

I'm not gonna post the same shit over and over because some person is too lazy to search through the thread for a few minutes.

And, in fact, all the information you need to know is in the first post.

Thank you Tommy!

I keep the first post updated every time I get new info. I figured anyone that hasn't seen the thread yet would at least read the first post but I guess I gotta put it on every post? :rolleyes:

I added qwik and clock to the list. If I missed anyone or you want to be moved to the maybe or definitely list, post it here or send me a pm. If anyone sees something missing from the first post let me know. I wanna make sure everyone is clear on the time, date, and location. If you wanna know about whats going on at the meet, food, chairs, or how many condoms to bring for buttsecks :unsure: ...read through the thread.

If anyone is willing to bring anything extra to make things more enjoyable PLEASE POST IT!!! It'll let everyone know what they should or should not bring and make you look like a nice person at the same time.

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Posted

Oh. It's Sugar Grove okay. Still not too far from me about 1hour. I'm not sure if I can make it but if I can I'm definitely going. You guys set a date and everything already that's cool. Just remember you pretty much don't have an exact date up until about a week before that said date. Don't forget to take the weather into effect.

RF_power_product.gif
Posted

Wait a minute... I have kenwood subs

550 rms though

I hope to hit a 135

You will fail LOL! You got a small SUV so that will help you out. You still won't beat me tho...

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9432 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...