slim8605 Posted April 9, 2008 Author Report Posted April 9, 2008 Oh. It's Sugar Grove okay. Still not too far from me about 1hour. I'm not sure if I can make it but if I can I'm definitely going. You guys set a date and everything already that's cool. Just remember you pretty much don't have an exact date up until about a week before that said date. Don't forget to take the weather into effect. I'll be there rain or shine. If no one else shows up I'll just sit there on the swing by myself 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
Twigz Posted April 9, 2008 Report Posted April 9, 2008 I'll be there rain or shine. If no one else shows up I'll just sit there on the swing by myself ill be swinging next to him smoking a ciggerette lol Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
+ZER0Hz+ Posted April 9, 2008 Report Posted April 9, 2008 I'll be sitting on twigs's lap 2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door: Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm) NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets Owner/Founder of RT Photography Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm
slim8605 Posted April 9, 2008 Author Report Posted April 9, 2008 I found who will be bringing the condoms^^^^^ 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
Twigz Posted April 9, 2008 Report Posted April 9, 2008 I found who will be bringing the condoms^^^^^ lol omfg this is getting out of control. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Guest Posted April 9, 2008 Report Posted April 9, 2008 i'll be the emo kid that sits by himself drinking coffee, smoking cigs, and talking to himself about how to bring down the system. haha I also wanna have something small but be LOUD and show people u dont need BIG SUBS to be LOUD.+1 man
tommyk90 Posted April 9, 2008 Report Posted April 9, 2008 I really don't want to deal with rain if I don't have to. Rain and electronics don't usually mix well. Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby -2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw
Guest Posted April 9, 2008 Report Posted April 9, 2008 rain + system = 4th of july. You guys should just bring crappy subs that you don't like and play them really hard for fun
+ZER0Hz+ Posted April 9, 2008 Report Posted April 9, 2008 yeah right, I cant afford shit subs to play hard! I am however gonna need to bring a bunch of 40A fuses 2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door: Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm) NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets Owner/Founder of RT Photography Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm
Twigz Posted April 9, 2008 Report Posted April 9, 2008 yeah right, I cant afford shit subs to play hard! I am however gonna need to bring a bunch of 40A fuses I have a bunch of 100A 200A fuses =P RollinSoLow gave em to me. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.