Twigz Posted April 11, 2008 Report Posted April 11, 2008 we dont want to make the locals angry.... anger = cops x2 may 31st is a saturday jus fyi Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Twigz Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 Where Is Everyone? This thread has 10 pages and now it's dead? wtf lol. Anyways I should have my DC SUBS before the event so who wants to give me an amp to power them =). Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Spl Guru Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 we dont want to make the locals angry.... anger = cops F*** em! If they come, maybe I can sell em a sub!
slim8605 Posted April 14, 2008 Author Report Posted April 14, 2008 F*** em! If they come, maybe I can sell em a sub! Nive avatar!!! I don't have any new news other than the change of date so it'll prolly be dead like this until we get closer to the date...unless people want to post up what they plan on getting done to their car before the meet? 2 more weeks til I get my license!!! 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
Guest Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 i got 2 other guests with me. one is going to drive his truck and is most likely going to drive my other guest there, damn that its a pickup truck though. anyway, ill ride in the 6 foot bed seatbelts FTL
Twigz Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 Slim, send me a pm on what were gonna do about the sub? it arrives Thursday I gotta work at 4 I gotta leave at 3, i'll get home before 11 pm if it comes before I leave u wanna come over and we'll hook it up? Also, any w0rd on the amp selling? send me a pm. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Guest Posted April 15, 2008 Report Posted April 15, 2008 We gotta start thinking up a name for this thing...
Spl Guru Posted April 16, 2008 Report Posted April 16, 2008 My bud Kyle will be bringn his Benz w/ 1 15' Ascendant Mayhem tryn to get more peep setup now
slim8605 Posted April 17, 2008 Author Report Posted April 17, 2008 Bad news everyone Well shit, park district FINALLY got back to me. Softball and baseball games that weekend (the 24th and 31st). I emailed them back asking for a list of dates that are open. Hopefully something is. We'll see what happens 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
Guest Posted April 17, 2008 Report Posted April 17, 2008 what about the 21st? if not maybe the 14th..... just my 2c
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.