slim8605 Posted April 17, 2008 Author Report Posted April 17, 2008 I'ma wait until Tommy finds out more info on the dates before I say another set date Edit: Guru I really wish I could zoom in on that picture lol 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
Spl Guru Posted April 17, 2008 Report Posted April 17, 2008 how about the 7th of Nevuary?? Fuck it, come down here, i got spots
Guest Posted April 17, 2008 Report Posted April 17, 2008 where do you live, and what the hell is a Nevuary lol
slim8605 Posted April 17, 2008 Author Report Posted April 17, 2008 how about the 7th of Nevuary?? Fuck it, come down here, i got spots Ha! I don't think everyone will be down for a 3+hr drive to you 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
slim8605 Posted April 17, 2008 Author Report Posted April 17, 2008 where do you live, and what the hell is a Nevuary lol Never-ary 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
Spl Guru Posted April 17, 2008 Report Posted April 17, 2008 It would be Tuscola ish 61953 If no ones down to drive thats fine.....
Twigz Posted April 17, 2008 Report Posted April 17, 2008 Fuck the dates, theirs no point unless we got everyone who said their gonna go GO. so unless people are 100% gonna show up theirs no point in rescheduling dates. the date was changed to the 31st right so lets keep it like that so everyone who is going post below me. Example: Twigz Is Going. next person slim8605: Am I Going? Yes I am. ZEROH: Am I going? Yes ect ect ect. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
slim8605 Posted April 17, 2008 Author Report Posted April 17, 2008 We don't have a date at all now. They have games on the 24th and 31st so we can't go there. We either gotta find a new spot thats always free or wait and see what date the park district will give us 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
Twigz Posted April 17, 2008 Report Posted April 17, 2008 We don't have a date at all now. They have games on the 24th and 31st so we can't go there. We either gotta find a new spot thats always free or wait and see what date the park district will give us my district is huge, im sure it would work i wouldnt know who to talk to though. the park behind my house u kow wha im talkn bout Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
lil_italy773 Posted April 17, 2008 Report Posted April 17, 2008 ill be there, i was last year and it was tight. im on ca and roe more but im lookin for 2 more zx1500.1s for my build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.