Guest Posted May 20, 2008 Report Posted May 20, 2008 yea, what about a DMM? someone should bring one..
tommyk90 Posted May 20, 2008 Report Posted May 20, 2008 I'll bring my box 'o' shit with tools and glue and whatnot. I never travel to a show without it. I have a DMM and clamp meter as well. Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby -2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw
Twigz Posted May 20, 2008 Report Posted May 20, 2008 I'll bring my box 'o' shit with tools and glue and whatnot. I never travel to a show without it. I have a DMM and clamp meter as well. k good, cuz i accidently drilled into the cone its not deep nothing damageable but i wanna glue it shut asap too bad im broke lol. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Guest Posted May 20, 2008 Report Posted May 20, 2008 ftw, thanks tommy. and my friend is really nervous about coming. cause he has 2 kenwoods, 360rms total. its a great setup honestly, he pulled up on a cross street 400ft away and i heard him beating. he pulled up and the rear panel of his S-10 was flexing, and his roof too. I saw his steering wheel and it shakes kind of like steve's, mirror's and all vibrate, and the added ass massager is cool too now why would he be embarrassed of something that hits well over 120db as a starter system? noone at my school comes close to that
Twigz Posted May 20, 2008 Report Posted May 20, 2008 ftw, thanks tommy. and my friend is really nervous about coming. cause he has 2 kenwoods, 360rms total. its a great setup honestly, he pulled up on a cross street 400ft away and i heard him beating. he pulled up and the rear panel of his S-10 was flexing, and his roof too. I saw his steering wheel and it shakes kind of like steve's, mirror's and all vibrate, and the added ass massager is cool too now why would he be embarrassed of something that hits well over 120db as a starter system? noone at my school comes close to that i dunno but no negativity in this thread. sounds like a good set up. whos bringing food? and chips? and other stuff? i'm not gonna be all day, night with nothing to eat. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Guest Posted May 20, 2008 Report Posted May 20, 2008 i remember some guys that were gonna bring food and dranks from their work. i wasnt trying to be negative, but he's being really skeptical and i want him to go and experience the loudest systems in Illinois. again not trying to be negative, but he thinks you guys are gonna laugh at him cause his system isn't that loud, but its the loudest at my school lol.
slim8605 Posted May 20, 2008 Author Report Posted May 20, 2008 I won't laugh. I'll be the quietest person there. 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
lil_italy773 Posted May 20, 2008 Report Posted May 20, 2008 ill have my clamp and DMM there too. im just gonna end up bring my own shit. as what our team did last year. glad to see the weather is gonna be good, hope no wind like last year it was a hurricane....hope to do drive bys with the TL.
Guest Posted May 20, 2008 Report Posted May 20, 2008 seriously? why would you be the quietest? I thought you had a few DC's or something to rep
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.