Jump to content

Illinois Meet


slim8605

Recommended Posts

Posted

o and thanks tommy

ur a cool guy for helping us out

and u got a frickin loud 10" for sure... is it a dd?

DD 9510. :)

And no problem. I love meets like this. Just hanging out, cookin, and meeting new people. The meter is just a bonus. :)

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

Posted

I think he said it was a belt that snapped?

I wanna do another meet sometime in July. I'll be able to get on the meter next time!

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Posted

Yea I still got it. I just need to find some subs to go with it now.

And I love how your truck sits! That shit is nice! I wish I coulda got more pictures of it but my girl was in love with the Envoy so I ended up taking a lot of that.

Would anybody else wanna do a meet in July. We can start working on a date

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Posted

Yea I still got it. I just need to find some subs to go with it now.

And I love how your truck sits! That shit is nice! I wish I coulda got more pictures of it but my girl was in love with the Envoy so I ended up taking a lot of that.

Would anybody else wanna do a meet in July. We can start working on a date

yah yah yah get 2 it u slacker

bring sum sun lotion for me next time though im still burned up

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

I didn't get burned :D

fuck you lol.

Im doing some thinking and i'm probally have the amp very soon.

T, im have it shipped to ur house lol.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9505 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...