Cj Kumz Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 In a trunk port back usually yields the best results. Port forward normally leads to sound wave cancellation. Firing forward only works well when you seal off the trunk imo Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
dcarroll1002 Posted February 11, 2015 Author Report Posted February 11, 2015 Thats was my thought but i see people all the time with the pet forward. I just figured that's how they liked it
BigMike916 Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 I know a guy that will build you a custom one for whatever you are doing. Awesome subs, awesome guy and easy to deal with and stands behind everything he does.
dcarroll1002 Posted February 11, 2015 Author Report Posted February 11, 2015 Where is he located? Im in southeast louisiana.
BigMike916 Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 Where is he located? Im in southeast louisiana. In sacramento but I know him well and I'm sure he can ship it over to you. He will back up his work no matter where you live.
dcarroll1002 Posted February 12, 2015 Author Report Posted February 12, 2015 I may get in touch with you if mine dont work out. Thanks.
BigMike916 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kbpvp8B4kQ&feature=player_detailpage The same guy that made these...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdZH9AlWBX4&feature=player_detailpage
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.