Cj Kumz Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 My photobucket is tripping so I cannot upload the sketch but I gat 20H x 36W x 25.5D for the external dimensions. Then Port width 5'', 18.5'' high and 25.5'' long. Box is tuned to 30hz and is 6.5 cubes. I will upload the sketch as soon as I can. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Dan21j Posted February 11, 2015 Author Report Posted February 11, 2015 Thanks a lot going to start building tomarrow what do you thinks better mdf or berch I have use both didn't notice a diffrence excepted the berch was easy to move around
Cj Kumz Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 Personally I have worked more with mdf, but it's more personal preference imo. U can work with either 1 you will be fine Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Dan21j Posted February 11, 2015 Author Report Posted February 11, 2015 Do you still think you could upload that sketch when you get a chance Makes it easy then just looking at numbers thanks again
Cj Kumz Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.