ok so heres my delima first of all i needa sell two kicker cvr 12's in a kicker ported box i have a Jenson 720 selling with them for 400 for all 275$ for speakers 125$ for amp i don't think its a bad deal i know the amp isn't that good then i wanna buy a kicker L7 15 in a ported box with a kicker 750.1 anyone wanna buy or would like to give me suggestions to put into my ranger ext cab ? let me know im really up to about anything just wanna get something different for not to much money trying not to spend more then about 450$

Edited by sickaudio40

ok so heres my delima first of all i needa sell two kicker cvr 12's in a kicker ported box i have a Jenson 720 selling with them for 400 for all 275$ for speakers 125$ for amp i don't think its a bad deal i know the amp isn't that good then i wanna buy a kicker L7 15 in a ported box with a kicker 750.1 anyone wanna buy or would like to give me suggestions to put into my ranger ext cab ? let me know im really up to about anything just wanna get something different for not to much money trying not to spend more then about 450$

yea i just realized i shoulda put the price things in the for sale section didnt see that

Do you want SQ or BOOM BOOM?

I have run L7 10s for 7 years and with exception of the 2008 L7(witch I haven't used)

I would push you towards the 15 inch CVX for a mix of SQ and SPL.

From Kicker Tech Support:

The 2006 L7 and CVX usesthe same motor structure.

Whats the difference:

Use a grams to ounces Digi scale and weigh the twoCVXcone is lighter so it supposedly has a better response(SQ) with the same motor structure than the 2006 L7.

My opinion.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Do you want SQ or BOOM BOOM?

I have run L7 10s for 7 years and with exception of the 2008 L7(witch I haven't used)

I would push you towards the 15 inch CVX for a mix of SQ and SPL.

From Kicker Tech Support:

The 2006 L7 and CVX usesthe same motor structure.

Whats the difference:

Use a grams to ounces Digi scale and weigh the twoCVXcone is lighter so it supposedly has a better response(SQ) with the same motor structure than the 2006 L7.

My opinion.

i want alot of boom thats about it lol and i would be gettin the 06 model probly its cheaper