SubWolfe909 Posted February 17, 2015 Report Posted February 17, 2015 So I'm planning on building a T-line box for 1 level 3 15" DC sub for my extended cab Ranger. I have roughly this much space for the box: 16" Depth 26" Width 36" Height Hoping somebody can design me a box for this, all help would be appreciated!
SubWolfe909 Posted February 23, 2015 Author Report Posted February 23, 2015 Never mind on this, the box will have to a lot bigger. Saying goodbye to being able to see out my back window... I have also made my own design, I'll post pics when done
Triticum Agricolam Posted February 23, 2015 Report Posted February 23, 2015 Sounds good. I'd love to see pics. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
SubWolfe909 Posted February 25, 2015 Author Report Posted February 25, 2015 Got the wood today, shall start building as soon as I can.
SubWolfe909 Posted April 14, 2015 Author Report Posted April 14, 2015 Had to go and buy a second sheet of MDF, my saw blade for the table saw will be here tomorrow. Hoping to get done in a week or two...
Triticum Agricolam Posted April 15, 2015 Report Posted April 15, 2015 If you post your plans I'd be happy to look over them before you starting making sawdust. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
SubWolfe909 Posted April 24, 2015 Author Report Posted April 24, 2015 Okay here is a pic of the design, note I'll add 45's in the corners. The port is 9.5" by 14", and the box is 39 inches long, 15.5 inches deep, and 29.5 inches tall. The problem is the port will be like 10 inches away from the roof of my truck and I'm not sure how that will sound... Plus I already made some rough cuts for an older design I had in mind... http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/WolfeMan9009/media/box_zpscxubwqr3.jpg.html
SubWolfe909 Posted April 24, 2015 Author Report Posted April 24, 2015 Here's the older design, where the port would have been almost touching the bottom of my extended cab back door... http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/WolfeMan9009/media/sketchup15_zpsydlr9gyp.png.html
Triticum Agricolam Posted April 25, 2015 Report Posted April 25, 2015 Whats the total length of your port? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.