Ford Mustang 2005 wiring for amp

Anyone ever install a amp in a Ford Mustang? Where did you run your power wire through?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Anyone ever install a amp in a Ford Mustang? Where did you run your power wire through?

Left side of the firewall, down through the trim panel (the plastic piece where your door shuts at the bottom), and up to the back seats where the amp was put on the back of the driver side seat. This was all in a 2007 v6. Make sure if you run your rca's with your power wire to put something around them so your power wire wont interfere with them. Anymore questions just ask, iv done a lot of work on this specific car.

2014 JKU

Sound:

pioneer xav-65

4 12in pioneer tsw3003d4

2 pioneer gm-d9601

(much more in route)

General:

18in worx rims

33in tire

stinger src bumpers

light bars

6k hids

2in leveling kit

3.25in lift

The Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195839-2014-jku-build-4-12s/

Buenos bumps

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Whoops my bad I didnt see your post until after I wrote that I'll send you a pm

Archived