Arod45 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Hello, I recently decided to throw a sub into the bed of my 02 Avalanche by essentially replacing the Midgate with the box. I didn't want to go to big with the system so I decided on DC 12 to go along with my DD m2b. The question I have is the website calls for a ported box to be 1.5 cubes for the level 4 12 but I have plenty more room to work with, the max width of the box would be 48" and max height would be 15" and not really a max depth. Another question I have is what would be a good tune for this sub and amp combo? Thanks in advance for any help
rockFord_Expedition Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Have you considered a second sub? Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Arod45 Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 Have you considered a second sub? I have, but I don't wanna go too big and also still want to be able to use the Midgate/box in case I need the extra space. And also money is keeping me from going to 2 subs
rockFord_Expedition Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Hello, I recently decided to throw a sub into the bed of my 02 Avalanche by essentially replacing the Midgate with the box. I didn't want to go to big with the system so I decided on DC 12 to go along with my DD m2b. The question I have is the website calls for a ported box to be 1.5 cubes for the level 4 12 but I have plenty more room to work with, the max width of the box would be 48" and max height would be 15" and not really a max depth. Another question I have is what would be a good tune for this sub and amp combo? Thanks in advance for any help Have you considered a second sub? Have you considered a second sub? I have, but I don't wanna go too big and also still want to be able to use the Midgate/box in case I need the extra space. And also money is keeping me from going to 2 subs Well I guess you have to make up your mind then OP. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Arod45 Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 I think for right now I'm just gonna stick with just one sub
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.