Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

box spec for port


Recommended Posts

Posted

hey guys so im working with 3 sp4 18s on 3 sound qubed 3500s going to wire them down to 0.5 to each amp. and walling this B pillar. im stuck with port size. biggest I think I can do is about 238 in2 in port area for driver side port. 172.50 in the mid and about same goes for top with the bend on the top of my roof doing me about 228 in 2. one thing I was looking into was aero ports. just not sure how big I can get them in and how to add up how much port area I get from them.

Posted

trying to pick what one for best option with hair tricks. would pick mid but port 2 small for that option unless I can put one in mid and 1 on each left and right side for aero ports but question how big I can get them in for this option and how to calculate how much port area they will give me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4888 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...