htx kustoms Posted April 6, 2008 Report Posted April 6, 2008 Well I wanna do 4 6 1/2's on each door of my 96 tahoe im running an This is the amp mrp-f450 amp 75x4 @4ohms 100x4@2ohms (this is what im gonna run) which ones should I run Infinity Alpine Alpine pioneer Or should I invest in two good sets of components Infinity Alpine
Shibby Posted April 6, 2008 Report Posted April 6, 2008 I would get them online, you can find them all alot cheaper, Just of a thought
htx kustoms Posted April 6, 2008 Author Report Posted April 6, 2008 I would get them online, you can find them all alot cheaper, Just of a thought Could I use my Best Buy credit card...
Gq85 Posted April 6, 2008 Report Posted April 6, 2008 I would go with the Alpine Type R's I would much rather spend a few more dollars to get a decent set of comps. My brother has a pair running of his H/U and they sound great cant' imagine how good they will sound after he finally gets an amp for them.
Aaron813 Posted April 6, 2008 Report Posted April 6, 2008 Could I use my Best Buy credit card... The price should be the same in the store and online Edit just dont let them talk you into installation and all that bullshit
htx kustoms Posted April 6, 2008 Author Report Posted April 6, 2008 The price should be the same in the store and online Edit just dont let them talk you into installation and all that bullshit Come on man im a SDM member we install our own shit plus I want 2 sets on each door I dont think they do custom work I know some stores do but not all stores..
Aaron813 Posted April 6, 2008 Report Posted April 6, 2008 Come on man im a SDM member we install our own shit plus I want 2 sets on each door I dont think they do custom work I know some stores do but not all stores.. Oh im just saying the Best buy near me always trys to get me to have them install stuff i buy from them
Shibby Posted April 6, 2008 Report Posted April 6, 2008 Ya i was meaning buying it somewhere besides best buy, but I understand using the best buy card
jmsonoma03 Posted April 7, 2008 Report Posted April 7, 2008 ive installed both before i personally like the infinitys better. cheaper also i think two pairs off that amp would sound better. the alpines are deep probally harder to get them to fit and probally need more power to run them proper .
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.