Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box Design For 2 ZVX 18"s


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys. Starting to gather materials for my next big build (starting 7 months early since my lease is up in October).

I decided to go with 2 ZVX 18"s (powered by 2 Skar 2k).

Anywho... I plan on getting a ford escape (used) so I am basing my current box specs off of that.

Sub box reqs:

4cubes ported each

0.16cubed displacement

So I came up with a simple ported box:

03adf20ad40844e36d33958608bb8f2f.png

Port will be a slot port along the bottom of the box with the subs mounted above it. Does anyone see anything wrong with the current design? I feel like I could maybe use more port...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4888 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...