Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Fun With A Blown Adire Audio Brahma MKII 10


BEEKAY

Recommended Posts

Posted
So a friend of a friend bought this sub from some guy on Craigslist for $200. We ended up finding out the sub was blown when we were installing it. At the time I didn't really know what the sub was but it looked pretty beefy. So I offered him 40 bucks for it and he took it. As it was already blown I decided to throw it on my Sundown 3500 and give it some real power. Here are the results haha. The sub actually took the power better than I thought it would. The sub didn't even blow completely, the spider leads just got destroyed from the excursion lol. Anyway I plan to recone it soon and probably sell it as I have no need for a 10 right now.











And some pictures of it.


q0yhiHg.jpg


WaQRfox.jpg


6yQLnCj.jpg


a9PhUC4.jpg


crHHqMz.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4888 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...