AZ_DezertBass Posted March 10, 2015 Report Posted March 10, 2015 Hey first post here, but have been viewing the website for a long time! I have two 15" FI SSD's. I've been running one for a year now and ordered a second and need help building a box for the two of them.I have a 98 Mazda b4000.(extended cab ford ranger) I have 21" from floor to window line, 17" deep from front seats to rear wall, and 48" wide.I want to tune the box to 32hz, and 60 square inches of port per sub as i have read thats best for these subs. shooting for 7-7.5 cubic feet for volume.Anything would help, i plan on having the subs facing up, and one big port in the middle of them. Ill be using 3/4's MDF and a double baffle. Im running into the problem of trying to have the port volume and the box volume matching the tune of the port. Any pointers or suggestions would be appreciated greatly. Thanks in advance!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.