Wtb 2400-3200 rms amp 1 ohm

guimond47

Well, I was going to make you a deal on this SQ 2200. But since you hated on it... But if you wanted to know it was going to be, $260 plus shipping.

If you think you can tell the difference between 2200 and 2400 watts, lol I've got news for you.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Well, I was going to make you a deal on this SQ 2200. But since you hated on it... But if you wanted to know it was going to be, $260 plus shipping.

If you think you can tell the difference between 2200 and 2400 watts, lol I've got news for you.

Your logic has no room in this thread I SAID 2400 WATTS!!!!!

My buddies has a boss 2000 then bought a fosgate 2500 and I could hear a big difference... That's only a 500 watts difference Lmao

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

If the hifonics is the same thing supposedly then why do you hear about so many of them blowing but I've only heard of a couple sq's doing the same?

oh god...this reasoning again? how about the fact that hifonics sells 48353589x more amps than soundqubed?

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Wheres my like button^

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

No trying to buy a t2500bd off a lady. Its still in new pakaging for 600$ ish

Dropping in dual alts and an xs power batt . That should solve everything

remember this from your other thread

im not to sure low voltage is your issue

also dual alts and more batts is a lot more then you need for 2500 watts your system will love you for it but a nice single alt would be fine

you burned up an orion 2500d with low voltage :shok:

I have no clue.. i have ran those amps since they came out and down into the low 9v rang and never burned one up due to low voltage.

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived