Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

box build for 6 dc level 3 15


robby512

Recommended Posts

Posted

hello im trying to create a box for the 6 dc level 3 15

max dimensions are 49L x 24w x 37 H

that equals for internal dimensions 23.53 cubes

the length has to stay the same the width and height can be shrunk if needed

rec is 3 cubes per sub and 12-16 sq in of port per cube I hear dc subs like big port so I would guess it needs to be closer to 16 sq inches of port.

it will be going into an 05 f150 2 1/2 door back seats out

the subs will be on the facing the front of the car and the port I want to go along the top of the box the distance of the box id think would work best.

so if I do a 6 inch port and the length is 49 I would end up with 289.5 sq inches of port 6 x 48.25(inner length dimension)

how do I determine the length for the tunning

any help is apperciated

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 3059 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...