:D we have this road nearby called fulton ave., i swear sometimes when im on that road i feel like locking it in 4wd because of all the damn pot holes LOL

You think that you have pot holes we have shit tons of them since we have plow trucks in the winter around here there is one pot hole in perticular that is not even joking 7 ft wide but about 6 ft long and around 10 to 16 inches deep next time im in town ill snap a pic of it

You think that you have pot holes we have shit tons of them since we have plow trucks in the winter around here there is one pot hole in perticular that is not even joking 7 ft wide but about 6 ft long and around 10 to 16 inches deep next time im in town ill snap a pic of it
:blink: after hearing this... i dont think i will ever bitch about fulton ave. again.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 1 month later...

pffft potholes yall ever been to new york? sometimes i feel like im hittin a muffuckin sinkhole

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.