04 yukon wire diagram

ok so i have a 2004 GMC yukon denali fully loaded so obviously as you can guess it has the factory bose system mine particularly has the navigation and i have not been able to find a wiring diagram anywhere iv been looking for the past 3 day every wire diagram i find is incorrect either some wires arent there or its totally different in all i found one that was kind of correct but it couldnt tell me the wires for the factory sub basicly im trying to install a LOC for a sub i tried tapping into the speaker wires but it gives out a midrange frequency so the bass isnt playin like it should on FULL im getting some vocals and on LPF it doesnt play loud because its not really picking up any low frequency so i just need to know the wire for the factory sub but i really dont want to have to completely take apart the center console just to get to the factory sub i really hope someone knows

It does depend on which speaker wires you tap into. I recently installed a LOC on a bose system and the speaker wires that the diagram told me to use ended up being midrange signal like you have. There were 4 wires going into a plug, 2 were mid/high frequency and the others were low frequency. I ended up splicing into the wires after the plug, where they connected to the speaker. I don't know if that will help, but it might.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter